LPC DR Office Hours
Have you ever wondered things like:
- “Why is ROOT not doing what I’m telling it to?”
- “How does CMS actually work?”
- “Is supersymmetry dead?”
- “How do I write a good conference talk?”
- “Where’s the best sushi near Fermilab?“
Good news! We have the answers for you!
- What is it? A weekly, casual gathering of LPC students and postdocs aimed at giving us the chance to get to know each other and at giving junior physicists the chance to ask all their burning questions! From analysis to hardware to computing to life at the LPC, etc, no topic is too big or too small!
- When? each Monday from 3:30 - 4:00 PM
- Where? WH11XO (crossover)
- What you need to do? Take a break from seg faults, CWR comments, and endless meetings and come chat with your LPC colleagues. You bring your curiosity, we’ll bring the coffee!
Upcoming DR Office hours:
DR Office Hours (March 13, 2017; 3:30-4:00pm; WH11X)|
Jamie Antonelli and Sezen Sekmen